Details about BTH Scholarship for prospective students 2022
BTH Scholarship for prospective students 2022 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Blekinge Institute of Technology and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 50%-75% tuition fee reduction . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens from non-EU/EEA.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 50%-75% tuition fee reduction
- The candidates applying for BTH scholarship should be citizens of non-EU/EEA countries.
- The candidates should be enrolled in the institute and are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish university education.
- Applicants of BTH scholarship should have applied for a BTH campus-based programme or single subject course on Universityadmissions.se.
- Candidates enrolled in distance education program at BTH are not eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- The successful applicants will have tuition fee reduction of 50% or 75%.
- The applicants will be receiving not more than one scholarship.
- Applicants are selected based on their academic excellence.
- Candidates should have paid the application fee or should be considered candidates exempted from paying the application fee.