Details about Martha Morse Student Exchange Programme 2020
Martha Morse Student Exchange Programme 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Law. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Jul 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Waikato and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Up to NZD 1,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 15 Jul 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Up to NZD 1,000
Eligibility for Martha Morse Student Exchange Programme 2020:
To be eligible for consideration, candidates must:
- have completed at least two years of study in papers offered by Te Piringa-Faculty of Law and be eligible to apply for exchange programmes1
- have been accepted into a University of Waikato exchange programme;
- be a domestic or international student; and,
- be enrolled full or part-time in a Bachelor of Laws (LLB) at Te Piringa-Faculty of Law.
- Preference will be given to students who have achieved at least a minimum of B+ grade average in the last two semesters and have at least one semester remaining at Te Piringa, after completion of the exchange programme.
Value of Martha Morse Student Exchange Programme 2020:
- The Scholarships will have a value of up to NZD 1,000. The value of the Scholarship will be applied directly to the recipient’s tuition fees after the semester withdrawal date. The Scholarship will be paid as a lump sum prior to the student’s departure, upon confirmation to the Scholarships office from the International Officer.