Details about Marie Curie PhD Fellowships In Methods In Research 2023-24
Marie Curie PhD Fellowships In Methods In Research 2023-24 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Medical sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Aug 2022. This scholarship is provided by Marie SkÅ‚odowska-Curie Actions and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, living allowance, a family allowance (where applicable) and a mobility allowance . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 15 Aug 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, living allowance, a family allowance (where applicable) and a mobility allowance
- Applicants must satisfy the admission criteria.
- Junior scheme: completed Ph.D. plus one to six years of post-doctoral experience at the time of the application deadline (Time off for family or medical reasons or non-academic professional activities is not counted towards these six years, the effective elapsed time is calculated in accordance with the ERC Standard Eligibility Conditions)
- Senior scheme: completed Ph.D. plus a minimum of six years of post-doctoral research experience or a tenured professorship or equivalent permanent position at the time of the application deadline.
- Applicants must submit the complete application dossier by the specified deadline. Incomplete or late applications will not be considered. Formatting rules have to be observed. Page limits may not be exceeded.
- The proposal must meet the standards of academic English in international research.
- Applicants must propose a research project that can be supported at the University of Freiburg (refers to infrastructural, technical, and laboratory requirements, especially in the experimental sciences). Prior to submission of the application, experimental scientists are required to identify a host laboratory in Freiburg ( incl. a letter of support) where their research project can be carried out.
- The research project must not be engaged with topics that are excluded from EU funding due to ethical issues.
- Academic degrees including official transcripts must be submitted.
- The CV should include a list of relevant publications and the level of proficiency in English.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Letter of motivation explaining how the candidate’s previous research and professional skills suit the chosen project.
The deadline is 15th August 2022