Details about Marie Curie PhD Fellowships In Methods In Research On Research
Marie Curie PhD Fellowships In Methods In Research On Research is offered for PhD degree in the field of Medical sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 May 2016. This scholarship is provided by Marie SkÅ‚odowska-Curie Actions and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, living allowance, a family allowance (where applicable) and a mobility allowance . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 01 May 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, living allowance, a family allowance (where applicable) and a mobility allowance
- Applicants must satisfy the admission criteria.
- The candidate should not have more than four years of research experience.
- Candidates who have worked for more than four years in other sectors or functions not related to research work are eligible.
- Researchers can be of any nationality, but they must abide by Marie SkÅ‚odowska-Curie mobility rules.
- They are required to have a masters degree in one of the following areas:
- Academic degrees including official transcripts must be submitted.
- CV should include the list of relevant publications and the level of proficiency in English.
- Two letters of recommendations.
- Letter of motivation explaining how the candidate’s previous research and professional skills suit the chosen project.