Details about Manulife Life Lessons Scholarship program 2022
Manulife Life Lessons Scholarship program 2022 is offered for Bachelors, Masters, PhD, Post Doc degree in the field of Subjects offered by the Provider. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Mar 2022. This scholarship is provided by Manulife and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, $10,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open only for permanent residents of Canada .
- Deadline: 31 Mar 2022
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, $10,000
Manulife Life Lessons Scholarship program 2022 is offered by Manulife, a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. This scholarship is offered for students who’ve experienced the death of a parent or guardian with little to no life insurance. The Scholarship Program helps combat the financial burden of paying for post-secondary education during an emotional time.
Eligibility for the Manulife Life Lessons Scholarship program 2022 :
- Open only for permanent residents of Canada.
- Candidates should be between 17 and 24 years of age at the time of application.
- Candidates should have experienced the death of a parent or legal guardian who had little or no life insurance coverage
- Candidates should complete and submit the online application form, including an essay of no more than 500 words or a video entry of no more than 3 minutes describing the financial and emotional challenges they have experienced as a result of the death of a parent or legal guardian.
- The deadline to apply for this scholarship is 31st March 2022.
Value of the Manulife Life Lessons Scholarship program 2022 :
This scholarship offers an amount of $10,000 each annually to successful applicants.