Details about Malta Arts Scholarships, 2022
Malta Arts Scholarships, 2022 is offered for Training & Short courses degree in the field of Theatre, music, dance, design, creative writing, film, the visual arts or any combination. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Government of Malta and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, varies . This scholarship is open for: Open to students of Malta or EU/EEA region .
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, varies
The Government of Malta is offering Malta Arts Scholarships, 2022 to Maltese students who wish to pursue programs in expressive arts.
- Candidates applying for Malta Arts Scholarships, 2022 must either be:
- Maltese citizen residing in Malta for the past 5 years
- Maltese Citizen who is a worker or self-employed person in Malta
- Maltese citizens residing outside Malta for health, work or study purposes
- EU/EEA state national or a family member of such EU/EEA national possessing permanent residence status in Malta
- EU/EEA state nationals in Malta exercising their Treaty rights
- Third-country nationals who has been granted long-term residence status in Malta
- Professional programs may also be taken into consideration.
- Applicants should
- have proven track record in the discipline of Arts
- be applying for a program that leading to a specialized level in the expressive arts in a recognized institution
- not be in possession of qualifications of same or higher level
- Candidates pursuing a program of study by the closing date of the scholarship are also eligible if the program ends by the beginning of December 2022
- A legal custodian must sign a separate declaration for applicants who are under 16 years of age.
- Applicants who are employees of local Public Service or local Public Sector must make a formal written request to Permanent Secretary of their respective Ministry.
- Recipients of other national or EU public grants or national/EU/Commonwealth scholarships for the same program are ineligible to apply for this scholarship unless notified and approved by the board.
- Recipients of other national or EU public grants or national/EU/Commonwealth scholarships for a different program must complete that program and meet all the contractual obligations before the second scholarship is granted.
- Candidates in breach of regulations will become ineligible to apply.
The applicants of Malta Arts Scholarships, 2022 must submit the following documents before the deadline:
- a copy of the MQRIC evaluation report
- a copy of the identity card
- copy of a personal profile report
- a copy of the University/College transcripts
- a copy of the letter of Unconditional Letter of Acceptance from the Recognised Institution
- signed Declaration by the legal custodian (if applicable)
- Four copies of Portfolios in the form of CDs/DVDs showing 3 different representatives past artistic achievements
- Four copies of a profile report
- Any other documents that would help ASSB in assessing the applicant better