Details about Lizard Island Doctoral Fellowships
Lizard Island Doctoral Fellowships is offered for PhD degree in the field of Field-intensive coral reef research at Lizard Island. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 21 Oct 2016. This scholarship is provided by Australian Museum and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Maximum of AU$8,500 plus GST per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 21 Oct 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Maximum of AU$8,500 plus GST per year
- The candidates applying for the fellowship should be accepted into a Ph.D. program by the application date to undertake field-based coral reef research.
- The candidate should be receiving a stipend from a scholarship or other source during the Fellowship period.
- The academic record of the candidate should be outstanding.
- The candidate is expected to have high research output.
- Candidates should have a relevant research and field work experience.
Value of the Fellowship
- The successful Australian candidates will be receiving fellowship funds of up to $9,350 per year including GST and the successful overseas students will be receiving $8,500 per year including GST.
- Overseas students may also be awarded an additional $1,000 per year to assist towards their higher travel costs.