Details about LISS DTP ESRC Postdoctoral Fellowships 2023
LISS DTP ESRC Postdoctoral Fellowships 2023 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Interdisciplinary research. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 23 Mar 2023. This scholarship is provided by Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, fellow's salary + additional costs . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 23 Mar 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, fellow's salary + additional costs
- Applicany must have completed their PhD at a research organisation that is part of an ESRC-funded DTP.
- Applicants are not required to have previously held an ESRC funded studentship in order to be eligible to apply.
- Have been awarded a PhD or have passed their viva voce with minor amendments by the application deadline and have been awarded their PhD by the fellowship.
- Have no more than 12 months full-time (or pro rata equivalent) of active postdoctoral experience by the competition closing date. This is defined as any post involving a research component – it does not include teaching-only contracts.
How to Apply?
- All applicants must submit a completed proposal, ESRC Application Form and all Mandatory Attachments by email to: email@example.com