Details about Leifur Eiríksson Foundation Fellowships
Leifur Eiríksson Foundation Fellowships is offered for Masters degree in the field of All subjects offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 18 Nov 2022. This scholarship is provided by The University of Gloucestershire, UK and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Up to $25,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to students of US and Iceland.
- Deadline: 18 Nov 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Up to $25,000
Leifur Eiríksson Foundation Fellowships offered by the Leifur Eiríksson Foundation for students from Iceland or US planning to commence their postgraduate studies in another another country. The value of the scholarship is Up to $25,000 in project costs, including travel to and from the research or study site will be paid on the scholar’s behalf. Non-educational expenses may be taxable.
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents from the U.S. applying for a postgraduate program at a university in Iceland, OR
- Applicants must be Icelandic citizens or permanent residents applying for a postgraduate program at a university in the US.
- Applicant must be admitted to a graduate program at an accredited institution of higher education in the United States or Iceland prior to receiving the first payment of the Fellowship
- Must have a well-defined research or scholarly project that necessitates an exchange to the host country
- Must meet the English language proficiency requirements
- An undergraduate (bachelor’s) degree must be completed by the start of the exchange
To apply for Leifur Eiríksson Foundation Fellowships complete and submit the application by the deadline: 18th November 2022