Details about Utrecht Excellence Scholarships
Utrecht Excellence Scholarships is offered for Masters degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Feb 2024. This scholarship is provided by Utrecht University (UU) and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, Tuition fee plus living costs can be offered . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except EEA .
- Deadline: 01 Feb 2024
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, Tuition fee plus living costs can be offered
The Utrecht Excellence Scholarship (UES) offers a number of international students from outside the European Economic Area, the opportunity to pursue a Master’s degree in a selected number of fields at Utrecht University.
Eligibility for Utrecht Excellence Scholarships:
- The applicant needs to be in the top ten percentile of your graduating class.
- In addition to not being qualified for funding through the Dutch study grant and loan system, the student must not possess an EU or EEA passport.
- The candidate must not have earned a bachelor's degree or secondary education in the Netherlands.
- The applicant has to have submitted an application for a master's program offered abroad that would begin on September 1, 2024. Not every show takes part. If the Utrecht Excellence Scholarship is listed as a scholarship possibility, please check Master's program > Tuition fees and financial support.
The Utrecht Excellence scholarship can be awarded as tuition fees OR tuition fees plus the required income linked to a residence permit for study as set by the Immigration and Naturalisation Service, for one year. The scholarship is awarded for the nominal duration of the program.