Details about Leeds University Business School Accounting and Finance Department Scholarship 2023
Leeds University Business School Accounting and Finance Department Scholarship 2023 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Accounting, finance and banking. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 May 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Leeds and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, full fees + maintenance grant . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 31 May 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, full fees + maintenance grant
Eligibility for the Leeds University Business School Accounting and Finance Department Scholarship:
- Applicants must be highly motivated, self-driven people who are passionate about research.
- Candidates should be able to fully commit to a challenging journey and aim high for a successful future career, be that in academia or industry.
- Candidates should ideally have a first-class or at least a good upper second-class undergraduate degree.
- Applicants should hold a British Master's degree (or equivalent degree from an overseas university) or an equivalent professional qualification.
- The awards are available for new Postgraduate Researchers undertaking full-time or part-time research study leading to the degree of Ph.D. Students who are already registered for a Ph.D. research study are excluded from applying.
Value of the Scholarship:
- The award will cover total fees at the University of Leeds standard rate of fees.
- A maintenance grant at the standard UKRI rate (£17,668 in Session 2022/23).