Details about Leeds Opportunity Research Scholarship 2023
Leeds Opportunity Research Scholarship 2023 is offered for PhD degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 03 Apr 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Leeds and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, university fees + maintenance grant . This scholarship is open for: Open to the UK nationals.
- Degree: PhD
- Provided by: University of Leeds
- Deadline: 03 Apr 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, university fees + maintenance grant
Leeds Opportunity Research Scholarship is offered by the University of Leeds for UK applicants (starting 2023) who are willing to pursue Postgraduate research in all subjects at the University.
Eligibility for the Leeds Opportunity Research Scholarship:
- Applicants must identify as Black or Black British - Caribbean; Black or Black British - African; Other Black backgrounds; Asian or Asian British - Indian; Asian or Asian British - Pakistani; Asian or Asian British - Bangladeshi; Chinese or Other Ethnic Background - Chinese; Other Asian backgrounds; Mixed - White and Black Caribbean; Mixed - White and Black African; Mixed - White and Asian; Other Mixed backgrounds; Arab; Other Ethnic backgrounds.
- Candidates must not have already been awarded or be currently studying for a doctoral degree.
- Applicants to research degree programs should normally have at least a first-class or an upper second-class British bachelor's Honours degree (or equivalent) in an appropriate discipline.
- The University of Leeds minimum English language entry requirement for the postgraduate research study is an IELTS of 6.0 overall with at least 5.5 in each component (reading, writing, listening and speaking) or equivalent.
Benefits of the Scholarship:
- This award is available to Home fee-rated applicants. The award will cover fees at the University of Leeds standard home rate of fees.
- A maintenance grant at the standard UKRI rate (£17,668 in Session 2022/23 for full-time study).