Details about Lantos-Humanity In Action Congressional Fellowship, 2017
Lantos-Humanity In Action Congressional Fellowship, 2017 is offered for Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of Policy-based and Administrative work. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 17 Aug 2017. This scholarship is provided by Humanity in Action and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, A stipend of $1,300, housing . This scholarship is open for: Open to Scottish, Israeli, Hungarian and Roma students or recent graduates.
- Deadline: 17 Aug 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, A stipend of $1,300, housing
The Lantos-Humanity in Action Congressional Fellowship, 2017 is offered to fellows and senior fellows in humanity in action. This fellowship is open to the Scottish, Hungarian, Israeli and Roma students and recent graduates.
- The applicants for Lantos-Humanity in Action Congressional Fellowship, 2017 should be Humanity in Action fellows or senior fellows.
- The candidates should be students or recent graduate from Scottish, Hungarian, Israeli and Roma backgrounds.
- The applicants should be current students or recent graduates to be eligible for a visa.
- The candidates are expected to have high proficiency in English and should do routine administrative work throughout the fellowship.
The applicants for Lantos-Humanity in Action Congressional Fellowship, 2017 will be selected based on their academic merit, professionalism, work experience and quality of writing.
What does it offer?
- The fellows will get a stipend of $1,300 and the Lantos Foundation will provide housing and covers costs for housing.
- The candidates selected for Lantos-Humanity in Action Congressional Fellowship, 2017 will work in the House of Representatives or a Congressional Committee for four days a week. They will have day-to-day responsibilities like administrative work, Policy related analysis, Meeting preparation, including the writing of memoranda etc.