Details about La Trobe South Asia Scholarship 2021-22
La Trobe South Asia Scholarship 2021-22 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Courses offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Dec 2022. This scholarship is provided by La Trobe University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Up to 30% reduction in course fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of India, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Pakistan or Bangladesh.
- Deadline: 31 Dec 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Up to 30% reduction in course fees
La Trobe University offers scholarship that seeks to attract and support international students looking to to study in Australia. This scholarship offers students the opportunity to experience high-quality learning in Australia.
Eligibility for the La Trobe South Asia Scholarship 2021-22:
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Applicants must be a citizen of India, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Pakistan, or Bangladesh.
- Applicants must be a new International students applying for Semester 1, 2 or Summer 1 (2022).
- Applicants must be a full-fee paying student (Non-sponsored).
- Applicants must apply to a program in the LTIS List of eligible courses.
Value of the La Trobe South Asia Scholarship 2021-22:
- Successful applicants will receive up to 30% reduction in course fees.
This scholarship will be applied as a discount to your tuition fees for each subject studied for the entire duration of the course. You will be required to meet all conditions (if applicable) outlined in your Letter of Offer and accept your offer by paying the required deposit before the scholarship can be applied.
Deadline of the La Trobe South Asia Scholarship 2021-22:
The last date to apply for the La Trobe South Asia Scholarship 2021-22 is 31st December 2022.