Details about La Trobe Humanitarian Scholarships 2021
La Trobe Humanitarian Scholarships 2021 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Courses offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 25 Oct 2020. This scholarship is provided by La Trobe University and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, 100% of tuition fees and AUD 7000 per annum cost-of-living bursary . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australian residents.
- Deadline: 25 Oct 2020
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, 100% of tuition fees and AUD 7000 per annum cost-of-living bursary
Eligibility for La Trobe Humanitarian Scholarships 2021:
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be residing in Australia
- Be intending to enroll in Semester 1 2021, as a full-time commencing student in an undergraduate degree program offered by La Trobe University
- Be able to demonstrate financial disadvantage and leadership potential
- Be deemed to be a person currently seeking asylum who holds one of the following visas:
- Bridging Visa class E (BVE), or
- Refugee holding a Temporary Protection Visa (TPV) or
- Safe Haven Enterprise Visa (SHEV).
Value of La Trobe Humanitarian Scholarships 2021:
- The scholarships will cover all tuition costs for an undergraduate program and include an AUD 7000 annual cost-of-living bursary for the normal duration of the program.
Eligible applicants will be contacted a week after the closing date of this scholarship. Invited candidates will then be asked to complete the full course application. Applicants who meet the academic requirements will be chosen by the selection committee (comprised of representatives from La Trobe International, AccessAbility Hub, Student Success).