Details about Kokudo Foundation Scholarship, 2018
Kokudo Foundation Scholarship, 2018 is offered for Bachelors, PhD degree in the field of Programs offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 21 May 2018. This scholarship is provided by Chiba University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, ¥100,000 per month . This scholarship is open for: Open to students from countries outside of Japan.
- Deadline: 21 May 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, ¥100,000 per month
- Candidates applying for Kokudo Foundation Scholarship, 2018 must have come to Japan for research or studies.
- Applicants must be healthy with good academic standing and are of upstanding character.
- Candidates must be recognized as facing financial difficulties with payment of fees for tuition.
- Applicants of Kokudo Foundation Scholarship, 2018 must be from outside Japan who are enrolled as regular Bachelor or Master's students as of April 2018.
- Applicants must be able to attend an interview in Tokyo.
- At the end of each academic year, applicants will be asked to submit an academic transcript and either a certification of enrollment or a graduation diploma.
- Scholarship holders are expected to attend the assemblies hosted by the foundation.
- Scholarship application form and income survey in foundation’s set format with photograph
- Letter of recommendation from either the principal or an advising teacher/professor.
- Enrolment certificate
- Academic transcript
- Health certificate
- Copy of residence card