Details about Khorana Program For Scholars, 2019
Khorana Program For Scholars, 2019 is offered for Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of All fields of research. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Oct 2018. This scholarship is provided by Indo-US Science and Technology Forum (IUSSTF) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, stipend, airfare and health insurance . This scholarship is open for: Open to Indian applicants.
- Deadline: 31 Oct 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, stipend, airfare and health insurance
The Indo-US Science and Technology Forum (IUSSTF), WINStep Forward, and Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Government of India are offering scholarships in the honor of Dr. Har Gobind Khorana.
The Khorana Program for Scholars, 2019 provides an opportunity to Indian students to take up research at University of Wisconsin-Madison (UW) and partner universities for 10 weeks.
- The applicants for the Khorana Program for Scholars, 2019 should be Indian students.
- The candidates should be pre-final year M.Tech, M.B.B.S, B.Tech, and B.Sc.
- Pharm students enrolled in recognized higher education institutions in India.
- The applicants should be in the field of Biotechnology, including health, agricultural, fundamental biological and biomedical sciences.
- The candidates pursuing Ph.D. and who are in their final year are not eligible to apply.
- The applicants are expected to have a CGPA of 8.0 or higher or 80% and higher.
- The candidates applying for the Khorana Program for Scholars, 2019 should submit applications using the online application portal.
- The applicants should upload a scanned copy of the latest transcript, two recommendation letters, and no objection certificate.
- The candidates should not submit hard copies of applications and supporting documents.
Value of the scholarship
The recipients of the Khorana Program for Scholars, 2019 get a stipend, health insurance, and airfare.