Details about Kent Law School Taught Masters Overseas Scholarships, 2018
Kent Law School Taught Masters Overseas Scholarships, 2018 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Law . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 19 Mar 2018. This scholarship is provided by University of Kent and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, depends on the type of scholarship . This scholarship is open for: Open to all international students (except UK).
- Deadline: 19 Mar 2018
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, depends on the type of scholarship
Kent Law School Taught Masters Overseas Scholarships, 2018 is open to international applicants of LLM program at the Canterbury campus.There are two scholarships. The first one offers tuition fees at the full overseas rate £14,670 and living expenses equivalent to £14,296 (in 2017/18) while the second provides tuition fees at the full overseas rate.
- Applicants of Kent Law School Taught Masters Overseas Scholarships, 2018 must have submitted a separate application for the study on the Kent LLM at Kent Law School, Canterbury.
- The scholarships are awarded at the discretion of the School and are awarded based on academic excellence of the students.
- Financial circumstances will (if possible) be considered for the candidates who are academically excellent.
- Candidates applying for Kent Law School Taught Masters Overseas Scholarships, 2018 must meet all the conditions of their offer of a place on Kent LLM.
- Scholarships cannot be deferred and the offered scholarships must be accepted by signing University’s Terms and Conditions, else scholarship will be withdrawn automatically without any intimation to the applicant.
- Scholarship holders will have the opportunity to be LLM Ambassadors.
- Unsuccessful applicants may apply in subsequent years.
- A case for the award must be submitted by the candidates which should describe their academic achievements and performance, reasons to study at Kent LLM, financial circumstances and how the scholarship will make a difference.
- Additionally, students are required to submit an academic writing which can either a previous coursework submitted for assessment at their previous university or an essay of 2000 words on any topic.