Details about Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship & Mentorship Programme for Class 11 2022-23
Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship & Mentorship Programme for Class 11 2022-23 is offered for High/Secondary School degree in the field of Subjects offered by Indian School Institutions. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Dec 2022. This scholarship is provided by Colgate-Palmolive and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, INR 20,000 per annum for 2 years . This scholarship is open for: Open to Indian Nationals.
- Deadline: 31 Dec 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, INR 20,000 per annum for 2 years
- Must have passed the Class 10 board examination in 2022
- Must be enrolled in Class 11 at a recognized school in India
- Must have scored at least 75% in Class 10 board exams
- Annual family income should be less than INR 5 Lakhs
INR 20,000 per annum for 2 years
- Passport-sized photograph
- Valid ID proof – Either Aadhaar Card/Driving License/Voter Id Card/Pan Card
- Income Proof – Income certificate/BPL certificate/Food security certificate/Any other certificate of income issued by competent government authority.
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Fee Receipt/Admission Letter/College ID card/Bonafide certificate
- Disability certificate, in case of any physical disability