Details about Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship (Bachelors) 2022-23
Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship (Bachelors) 2022-23 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Subjects offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Dec 2022. This scholarship is provided by Colgate-Palmolive and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, INR 30,000 per year for 3 years . This scholarship is open for: Open to Indian Nationals.
- Deadline: 31 Dec 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, INR 30,000 per year for 3 years
- Must have passed the Class 12 board examination in 2022
- Must have scored a minimum of 60% in Class 12 board exams
- Must be enrolled in a 3-year graduation program in a recognized institution in India
- Annual family income should be less than INR 5 Lakhs
INR 30,000 per year for 3 years
- Passport-sized photograph
- Valid ID proof – Either of Aadhaar Card/Driving License/Voter Id Card/Pan Card
- Income Proof – Income certificate/BPL certificate/Food security certificate/Any other certificate of income issued by competent government authority.
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Fee Receipt/Admission Letter/College ID card/Bonafide certificate
- Disability certificate, in case of any physical disability