Details about Katie Burns Alumni Assistance Scholarship
Katie Burns Alumni Assistance Scholarship is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Accounts and Finance. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Jan 2024. This scholarship is provided by Charles Sturt University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, AUD 5,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 15 Jan 2024
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, AUD 5,000
Katie Burns attended CSU and received her degree in 1998. She has reached the pinnacle of the accounting field thanks to her career. She wants to share her achievements with others so they too may advance in finishing their university studies.
Eligibility and conditions for Katie Burns Alumni Assistance Scholarship:
- Both continuing and commencing students are eligible for this scholarship.
- Any type of study, including online, on-campus, and mixed modes (online and on campus), may be eligible for this grant.
- Any of our campuses (Albury-Wodonga, Bathurst, Dubbo, Orange, Port Macquarie, Wagga Wagga) are offering this scholarship.
- Any undergraduate or graduate student enrolled in classes in any year may apply for this prize.
- This scholarship is only available for any accounting and finance course at the school.
- Applicants who live in or have grown up in regional areas will be given preference.
- Starting students with an ATAR score of 65 or higher, and continuing students with a GPA of 4.0 or above
- Provide documentation of your engagement in the community or area, such as a certificate or letter of recommendation.
- Describe your aims and professional goals.