Details about SUTD Global Excellence Scholarship, 2021
SUTD Global Excellence Scholarship, 2021 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 19 Mar 2021. This scholarship is provided by Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition fees and other benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to all International students.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters
- Provided by: Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)
- Deadline: 19 Mar 2021
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition fees and other benefits
The Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD) has newly introduced for students admitted to SUTD from 2020 onwards, the SUTD Global Excellence Scholarship is one of our most prestigious scholarships. The SUTD Global Excellence Scholarship is dedicated to further realising these students’ potential through supporting their personal development, including option for postgraduate studies, global exposure, and more.
Eligibility criteria for the SUTD Global Excellence Scholarship, 2021:
- Open to all international students.
- Applicants are applying for admission to SUTD’s undergraduate degree programme (except those admitted to SUTD’s special programmes – STEP, SHARP, and SUTD Duke-NUS Special Track).
- Applicants must have outstanding Singapore-Cambridge GCE 'A' level, Local Polytechnic Diploma, NUS High School Diploma, IB Diploma or Year 12 equivalent qualifications.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong leadership capabilities and potential.
- Applicants must possess excellent record in co-curricular and/or community activities.
- Applicants must have the attitude, desire, and potential to make an impact to society.
Value of the SUTD Global Excellence Scholarship, 2021:
Successful applicants of the SUTD Global Excellence Scholarship, 2021 will receive the following benefits-
- The subsidised tuition fees (after Tuition Grant) for the normal duration (up to four years) of the respective bachelor degree programmes at SUTD.
- An optional grant of up to S$15,000 to cover the tuition fees for a postgraduate degree programme at either SUTD or SMU (for eligible courses^) within 3 years upon graduating from SUTD.
- Programme fees and travel grant for the Global Leadership Programme (GLP).
- Allowance of S$5,000 every 2 terms.
- Leadership development through participation in Fifth Row groups such as the University Ambassador Club.
Deadline of the SUTD Global Excellence Scholarship, 2021:
The last date to apply for the SUTD Global Excellence Scholarship, 2021 is 19th March 2021.