Details about JSPS Research Fellowship For Japanese Biomedical And Behavioral Researchers At NIH 2017
JSPS Research Fellowship For Japanese Biomedical And Behavioral Researchers At NIH 2017 is offered for PhD, Post Doc degree in the field of Biomedical and Behavioural research projects . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 May 2017. This scholarship is provided by Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, ¥379,000/month . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens and permanent residents of Japan.
- Deadline: 31 May 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, ¥379,000/month
JSPS Research Fellowship For Japanese Biomedical And Behavioral Researchers At NIH 2017 is offered by Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS).
- The applicants of JSPS Research Fellowship must be Japanese citizens or permanent residents of Japan.
- The candidate can apply if he/she work or have obtained consent to work under a researcher employed at NIH. The candidates are eligible even though they are not a full-time paid researcher at NIH.
- The candidates applying for JSPS Research Fellowship should have the commitment to be funded by NIH to conduct research at an NIH Institute.
- The candidates who are already working in the United States must be eligible for an extension of their visa.
- Candidates should hold a degree, hakushi Certification (gakuishutokushomeisho) and is to be submitted must be in the form of a diploma with an original seal and signature of the university issuing the doctoral degree.
- The candidates must have obtained their doctoral degree, equivalent to a Ph.D.
- Students who received an award previously are not eligible.
- Letter of Invitation from the host institution.
- Certificate of PhD degree.
- Biosketch in a maximum of 5 pages.