Details about Islamic Scholarship Fund 2023
Islamic Scholarship Fund 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Law, Public Policy, Anthropology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 20 Mar 2023. This scholarship is provided by Islamic Scholarship Fund (ISF) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $3,000 - $10,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to the Muslim US nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters
- Provided by: Islamic Scholarship Fund (ISF)
- Deadline: 20 Mar 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $3,000 - $10,000
- The candidate must be a Muslim or an active member of the Muslim community.
- Should be majoring in the subject area that is supported by ISF and a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 should be maintained.
- Applicant must be enrolled full-time at an accredited university in the U.S. or employed full-time in an ISF Supported Field and a part-time student at an accredited university in the U.S.
- Application form
- Video introduction
- Essay questions
- College transcripts
- Work samples
- Two letters of recommendation by a professor, mentor, religious leader, and/or employer.