Details about Islamic Scholarship Fund 2020
Islamic Scholarship Fund 2020 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Film, Media, Journalism, Law, Public Policy. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 21 Mar 2020. This scholarship is provided by Islamic Scholarship Fund (ISF) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, USD 3,000- USD 10,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Muslim US nationals .
- Deadline: 21 Mar 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, USD 3,000- USD 10,000
Eligibility for Islamic Scholarship Fund 2020:
- The candidate should be a Muslim or active member of the Muslim community.
- The candidate should also be enrolled in an accredited university in the U.S.
- Should be majoring in the subject area that is supported by ISF.
- Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 should be maintained.
- The applicant should also be a citizen or permanent Resident of the U.S.
- Should also be an undergraduate or graduate student.
- The candidate needs to submit completed Application Form.
- Resume and Video Introduction is required.
- Should also submit for the Essay questions asked.
- The applicant must also get the College transcripts.
- Letters of recommendation (two) should be provided by a professor, mentor, religious leader or employer.
- Work samples of the student are also required.
Value of Islamic Scholarship Fund 2020:
- Scholarships ranging USD 3,000 - USD 10,000.
Deadline for Islamic Scholarship Fund 2020:
- The last date to apply for the Islamic Scholarship Fund is 21st March 2020.