Details about Institute of Molecular Biology - International PhD Programme In Mainz, Germany
Institute of Molecular Biology - International PhD Programme In Mainz, Germany is offered for PhD degree in the field of Gene Regulation, Epigenetics and Genome Stability. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 22 May 2019. This scholarship is provided by Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds (BIF) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Partial Funding . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 22 May 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Partial Funding
Eligibility for Institute of Molecular Biology - International Ph.D. Programme In Mainz, Germany:
- Scholarships are intended for ambitious students who are passionate about the field of life science.
- Applicants are required to be well-versed in the English language and must be able to communicate in English as it is the working language of IMB.
- Candidates who hold a Master degree or about to graduate are considered.
- Preferable to have prior experience in a research environment.
- Applicants must provide their BSc, MSc degree details.
- Particulars of any other degree must be submitted with a description of 250 words.
- Applicants need to provide experience certificates on any previous research.
- Applicants are required to submit a list of their publications.
- Applicants have to list out groups that they are interested in working with.
- Applicants must write a motivational statement in about 300 words.
- Candidates must provide their Personal data along with their address and contact details.
- Contact details of two referees need to be submitted.
Deadline for Institute of Molecular Biology - International Ph.D. Programme In Mainz, Germany:
- The last date to apply for the Institute of Molecular Biology - International Ph.D. Programme In Mainz, Germany is 22nd May 2019.