Details about International Doctoral Program In Culture Studies
International Doctoral Program In Culture Studies is offered for PhD degree in the field of Culture Studies. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Jun 2018. This scholarship is provided by Foundation for Science and Technology and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Monthly stipend and tuition fee . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 01 Jun 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Monthly stipend and tuition fee
- Applicants of International Doctoral Program In Culture Studies must hold a degree in MA or its equivalent in any field of Social Sciences or Humanities.
- Applicants are expected to have excellent academic merit.
- For National grants, Portuguese nationals or foreign citizens are eligible to apply.
- For Mixed Grants, Portuguese citizens or foreign nationals who can prove habitual or permanent residence in Portugal are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must not have previously received an identical type of FCT-funded fellowship for the same purpose.
- Applicants are required to be proficient in English.
- Applicants of International Doctoral Program In Culture Studies must submit a completed application form.
- Applicants are required to submit their academic transcripts.
- Candidates must submit a copy of their Identity Card or Passport.
- A detailed copy of the CV must be provided.
- Applicants need to provide their English proficiency test scores.
- A personal statement must be submitted in about 3000 words.
- It must indicate the applicant's interest and motivation in the program.
- Abstract of a preliminary research project in max. 15.000 characters must be submitted.
- An indication of Supervisor must also be submitted.