Details about Institute for Transport Studies - International Masters Excellence Scholarships 2024
Institute for Transport Studies - International Masters Excellence Scholarships 2024 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Transportation. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 17 May 2024. This scholarship is provided by University of Leeds and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 25% of tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except UK nationals.
- Deadline: 17 May 2024
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 25% of tuition fees
International candidates who exhibit exceptional academic accomplishments are eligible to apply for these prestigious international scholarships, which come with a 25% tuition price discount. There aren't many scholarships available.
Eligibility for Institute for Transport Studies - International Masters Excellence Scholarships:
- The candidate needs to be largely or entirely self-funded.
- Regarding tuition fees, the candidate must be considered an international student.
- The candidate must have applied for admission to a master's program listed in the section on approved courses for 2024–2025.
- Based on the standards the institution uses to make offers, the student should have an outstanding academic record and be expected to get or have earned a bachelor's degree with a 2.1, or equivalent
- The candidate should demonstrate exceptional interpersonal and professional abilities through extracurricular activities and/or job experience.
- Sustainability in Transport MSc
- Transport Planning MSc
- Transport Planning and the Environment MSc
- Transport Economics MSc
- Transport Planning and Engineering MSc (Eng)
- Railway Operations, Management and Policy MSc
Students can submit their applications by filling out the online form. Please be aware that to continue, you will need your University of Leeds Application ID.