Details about Information Technology Scholarships For Palestinians
Information Technology Scholarships For Palestinians is offered for PhD degree in the field of Information Technology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, € 750 - € 1,000 and travel expenses . This scholarship is open for: Open to Palestinians graduates.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, € 750 - € 1,000 and travel expenses
- The scholarship is open to applicants of Palestinian Territory.
- Highly-qualified university graduates with good academics with Bachelor or Master's degree in the area of information technology can apply.
- The scholarship funds the Master's or doctoral degree in information technology in Germany.
- The duration of the funding is for a maximum of 2 years for Master's degrees and 3.5 years for doctoral degrees.
- The scholarship provides a 750 euros for a Master's degree and 1,000 euros for a doctorate and other allowances. The scholarship may also provide rent subsidy and family allowance.
- Applications are subjected to preselection by a selection committee, personal interview with applicants in the Palestinian territories is taken and final selection will be done by DAAD selection committee.