Details about IMPRS-MCB PhD Program, 2017
IMPRS-MCB PhD Program, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Immunobiology, Epigenetics, Cell Biology, Metabolism, Biochemistry, Proteomics, Bioinformatics and Functional Genomics.. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 20 Mar 2017. This scholarship is provided by Max Planck Institute of Immunobiology and Epigenetics and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Offers payment that covers the monthly living costs in Freiburg . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: PhD
- Provided by: Max Planck Institute of Immunobiology and Epigenetics
- Deadline: 20 Mar 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Offers payment that covers the monthly living costs in Freiburg
IMPRS-MCB Ph.D. Program, 2017 is a joint international Ph.D. program of the Max Planck Institute of Immunobiology and Epigenetics and the University of Freiburg and is awarded to highly motivated students.
- Candidates applying for IMPRS-MCB Ph.D. Program, 2017 must possess an excellent academic record i.e GPA greater than 80%, first or upper second class degree or must be in top 10% of students in a given year.
- Students must have practical lab experience for a minimum of 4-6 months to be eligible.
- Applicants of IMPRS-MCB Ph.D. Program, 2017 must possess excellent skills in the English language.
- Applicants must have received MSc/Diploma in Biology/ Biomedicine/ Biochemistry/ Bioinformatics or related subject at least 6 months after the deadline.
- Essay describing a leadership experience in their life
- Certificates and transcripts of previous degrees
- Results of knowledge tests( like GATE, GRE; not mandatory)
- Curriculum vitae
- Essay of Research Experience and Motivation
- English language certificate( in case of non-native speakers)
- Contact details of three referees