Details about IMPRS PhD Position In Astrophysics 2022
IMPRS PhD Position In Astrophysics 2022 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Astrophysics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Nov 2022. This scholarship is provided by Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich (LMU) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, EUR 1.770 per month . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 01 Nov 2022
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, EUR 1.770 per month
IMPRS PhD Position In Astrophysics 2022 is offered by The International Max Planck Research School on Astrophysics at the Ludwig Maximilians University Munich. The offer about 25 PhD positions for research topics in various fields of astrophysics with in the IMPRS program.
Eligibility for the IMPRS PhD Position In Astrophysics 2022 :
- Applicants are selected based on their excellence as proven by their university record and by letters of recommendation.
- Applicants must have a 5-year Master's degree in physics or astrophysics with at least the grade 'good'.
- Applicants can apply for this scholarship starting August 2022.
- The deadline to apply for this scholarship is November 1st 2022.
- Applicants from all countries in the world can apply for this scholarship.
Value of the IMPRS PhD Position In Astrophysics 2022 :
All the successful applicants with a 5-year Master's degree will receive a work contract of about EUR 1.770 per month, (depending on family status) for a period of three to four years.