Details about IHRP Emerging Scholar Program
IHRP Emerging Scholar Program is offered for Masters degree in the field of Human rights. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Mar 2016. This scholarship is provided by Mahidol University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Tuition fee and thesis fee waiver . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities (Priority for students from developing countries in Asia, Africa, and Latin America).
- Deadline: 31 Mar 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Tuition fee and thesis fee waiver
The Institute of Human Rights and Peace Studies (IHRP), Mahidol University, is currently accepting applications for its newly established Master of Arts in Human Rights (International Program) Emerging Scholar Program. The IHRP Emerging Scholar will have a background in and commitment to the study and practice of international human rights. They will also possess a demonstrated interest in pursuing career related to international human rights. In this inaugural year, one student will be selected as the Emerging Scholar. The scholar will be expected to fulfill all course and thesis requirements within 18 months from commencement of the program.
Eligibility: Applicants eligible to be considered for this scholarship must
- Meet admissions requirements for the MA Human Rights (International Program)
- Be judged capable of finishing coursework and defending a thesis within 18 months.
- Very strong English skills
- Demonstration of strong academic achievements
- Proven commitment to research in the area of human rights (through paid and/or volunteer work)Excellent writing ability
- PRIORITY is given to residents or citizens of developing countries in Asia, Africa, and Latin America
Scholarship value: The scholarship allows for reduced tuition and thesis fees (4,200 Baht per credit to 1,200 Baht per credit each term and a 50 % of the cost of the thesis fee). There is no living allowance.