Details about IDM Postdoctoral Fellowships, 2017
IDM Postdoctoral Fellowships, 2017 is offered for Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of Infectious Disease and Molecular Medicine. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 23 May 2017. This scholarship is provided by University of Cape Town and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, R250,000 p/a for up to 3 years subject satisfactory performance . This scholarship is open for: Open to African nationals.
- Deadline: 23 May 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, R250,000 p/a for up to 3 years subject satisfactory performance
Institute of Infectious Disease and Molecular Medicine at the University of Cape Town is offering IDM Postdoctoral Fellowships, 2017 to improve the capacity of research leadership in Africa.
- Applicants of IDM Postdoctoral Fellowships, 2017 must be nationals of an African country.
- Applicants must have been granted Carnegie Ph.D. or Postdoctoral Fellowship through NGAA program.
- Candidates must have completed their doctoral degree not more than 5 years ago and/or have finished not more than 2 years of postdoctoral training.
- Candidates applying for IDM Postdoctoral Fellowships, 2017 should be currently enrolled or plan to enroll as a post-doc research fellow at the University linked to IDM.
- Applicants must abide by the procedures, practices, and policies of the UCT.
- They should enter the Memorandum of Understanding with their sponsors and stick to the agreements and plans.
- Ph.D. certificate or equivalent documentation along with proof of MBChB and application form must be submitted by the applicants.