Details about ICFJ/WHO Safety Reporting Fellowships for Journalists
ICFJ/WHO Safety Reporting Fellowships for Journalists is offered for Other degree in the field of Journalism. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 17 Aug 2018. This scholarship is provided by International Center for Journalists (ICFJ) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, travel to the conference, accommodations and registration. . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 17 Aug 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, travel to the conference, accommodations and registration.
With the support from the World Health Organisation ICFJ is offering up to 12 Safety Reporting Fellowships for Journalists. Priority will be given to journalists from low- or middle-income countries.
- The Journalists who apply for the fellowship must be fluent in English.
- Priority will be given to journalists from low- or middle-income Please note that preference will be given to those who haven’t participated in a WHO training workshop before.
- Selection will be based on the journalists’ professional qualifications, relevant experiences such as demonstrated interest in the topic of injury prevention or road safety
- The applicants must have English-language proficiency and endorsement by a newsroom manager.
- The mode of application is online.
Scholarship Award: The 2018 Safety Reporting Fellowship program will cover all fellowship-related costs, including travel to the conference, accommodations and registration.