Details about Humanitas University Scholarships, 2017
Humanitas University Scholarships, 2017 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Medicine. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Aug 2017. This scholarship is provided by Humanitas University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, € 7.000 - 10.000 yearly . This scholarship is open for: Open to non-European students.
- Humanitas University Scholarships, 2017 are merit-based and open to top 10 non-EU students in the UKCAT test ranking.
- 10 scholarships are being awarded out of which 5 are worth 10.000 € per year and the other five of 7.000 € per year.
- Applicants of Humanitas University Scholarships, 2017 will be based on the test ranking obtained during admission.
- A minimum of 90/100 in their High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- The admission test ranking of the applicants must be within the top 50.
- Candidates will be awarded €10.000 if their rank exists within the top 5 positions in the test ranking and the other candidates within 6-10 positions will be awarded €7.000/year.
- Recipients of Humanitas University Scholarships, 2017 must complete the minimum University credits (CFU) and maintain an average grade of 28/30 to renew the scholarship each year.
- Motivation letter
- 2 presentation letters from teachers or relevant people (if any)
- Grade transcripts of the last three years of education
- High School Diploma Final Grade
- Tax forms
- Other documents required for the ISEP income category assignation