Details about Hospitality Freshman Scholarship 2022
Hospitality Freshman Scholarship 2022 is offered for Other degree in the field of Tourism and hospitality. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Mar 2022. This scholarship is provided by Florida International University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $2,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open for all nationalities.
- Deadline: 15 Mar 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $2,000
Hospitality Freshman Scholarship 2022 are offered by Florida International University. Only two awards are available during this period. If you were admitted or started in a previous semester, you are not eligible. They will be offering two $2,000 awards ($1,000 each in Fall 2022 & Spring 2023) for Academy of Hospitality & Tourism Management (AOHT) & DECA students.
Eligibility for the Hospitality Freshman Scholarship 2022 :
- Students must have been admitted in the Hospitality Management program at the FIU which includes :
- Beverage Management
- Entertainment Management
- Event Management
- Global Sustainable Tourism
- Hospitality Management (no specific major)
- Hotel/Lodging Management
- Restaurant/Culinary Management
- Spirits Management
- Travel & Tourism Management.
- At least a 3.5 minimum GPA in high school.
- Students must be participating in AOHT and/or DECA at their high school.
Value of the Hospitality Freshman Scholarship 2022 :
$2,000 ($1,000 for two students each in Fall 2022 & Spring 2023).
15th March 2022.