Details about Honors Fellowships At Freie UniversitÃ¤t Berlin 2016
Honors Fellowships At Freie UniversitÃ¤t Berlin 2016 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Subjects offered by Freie UniversitÃ¤t Berlin. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Jul 2016. This scholarship is provided by Free University of Berlin and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 1,750 € . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 31 Jul 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 1,750 €
The HONORS fellowships at Freie Universität Berlin are aimed at applicants who have submitted their doctoral thesis in one of the DRS doctoral programs. Candidates are expected to present an independently developed research project. Their prospective scientific advisors will support the proposed project at Freie Universität Berlin.
- Applicants can apply to the Honors Fellowships at Freie Universität Berlin if they are a member of one of the doctoral programs of Dahlem Research School.
- Candidates must submit their dissertation.
- Applications that comprise of collaborative research with existing or potential partner institutions are highly encouraged.
- Applicants must develop and propose an interdisciplinary and innovative research project.
- Applicants must have completed their doctoral studies within 3.5 years.
- Only in exceptional circumstances, a duration of up to 4.5 years may be approved.
- Applicants supervisor must provide a reference letter in which the quality of the dissertation is assessed.
- Candidates will be supported by a professor at Freie Universität Berlin.
- The professor agrees to act as a scientific advisor during the time of the fellowship.
- Applicant must submit their project proposal with the necessary points in a maximum of 5 A4 pages.
- Must submit evidence of submission of the doctoral thesis or proof of defense of the doctoral thesis.
- Candidates must submit their MA/ MSc or equivalent certificate and certified translation.
- Must submit BA / BSc or equivalent certificate and certified translation.
- Must provide a list of publications, presentations, prizes and awards.
- Applicants need to submit a letter of reference provided by the supervisor of the doctoral thesis.