Details about Herchel Smith PhD Scholarship 2023
Herchel Smith PhD Scholarship 2023 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Intellectual Property Law. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 02 Jun 2023. This scholarship is provided by Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, full tuition fees + £19,000 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 02 Jun 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, full tuition fees + £19,000 per year
New PhD students undertaking full-time research in the area of Intellectual Property (IP) can apply for a Herchel Smith Scholarship to start in the 2023 academic year. The award covers three years of study while in full-time enrolment, subject to satisfactory annual progress reports.
Eligibility for Herchel Smith PhD Scholarship:
- The Herchel Smith Ph.D. Scholarship Programme recognizes and supports exceptional full-time students who show the potential to make an outstanding contribution to intellectual property law. This program supports PhD students in intellectual property law and those working at the intersection of intellectual property law and other areas of sciences and humanities.
- The award is for new applicants who will enrol at the start of the coming academic year, in September 2023. Therefore, current PhD students who enrolled prior to September are not eligible to apply for the award.
- Please note that PhD programs are available in September entry only. Applicants must fulfil the necessary academic requirements to be eligible for the program (this includes graduating from their LLM course with the specified grade or higher).
Value of the Scholarship:
The successful applicants of the Herchel Smith PhD Scholarship will receive the following benefits:
- Tuition fees at the EU rate or the overseas rate.
- £19,000 per year (reviewed annually).