Details about Harvard Kennedy School Financial Assistance, 2017
Harvard Kennedy School Financial Assistance, 2017 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Programs offered by the School. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 24 Jan 2018. This scholarship is provided by Harvard University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, varies . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 24 Jan 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, varies
Harvard Kennedy School Financial Assistance, 2017 are open to prospective students who wish to study at the Kennedy School.
- The following fellowships will come under the financial assistance:
- Dean's and Kennedy Fellowships
- Public Service Fellowships
- HKS research center based fellowships
- A variety of HKS scholarships and fellowships
- Restricted Scholarships from the Harvard Committee on General Scholarships (CGS)
- Financial need-based funds
- Applicants of Harvard Kennedy School Financial Assistance, 2017 can be either domestic or international.
- Citizens and permanent residents of the US seeking need-sensitive scholarships and/or loans should complete FAFSA form online and submit to the John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Second-year applications for Harvard Kennedy School Financial Assistance, 2017 are not applicable since they are considered only prior to initial enrollment or those who are granted a deferral.