Details about Hakuho Foundation Japanese Research Fellowship
Hakuho Foundation Japanese Research Fellowship is offered for PhD degree in the field of Japanese language, Japanese language education research, Japanese culture and Japanese literature. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Aug 2016. This scholarship is provided by Hakuho Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Travel, research and living expenses . This scholarship is open for: International students (non-Japanese).
- Deadline: 31 Aug 2016
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Travel, research and living expenses
- The applicants must be international researchers working in fields related to the Japanese language, Japanese language education, Japanese literature and Japanese culture.
- The candidates like associate professors, university professors, and assistant professors with excellent research results are eligible.
- The eligible candidates should be affiliated with a research institution or a higher education and.
- Japanese nationals are eligible if he/she stays outside of Japan for 10 or more years and non-Japanese nationals are eligible.
- The applicants should have Japanese language proficiency.
- The International Research Center for Japanese Studies
- The fellowship can be taken at Japan Foundation Japanese-Language Institute,Urawa, Kyoto University, National Institute for Japanese Language and Linguistics, Ochanomizu University, Ritsumeikan University, Tokyo University of Foreign Studies and Waseda University.