Details about Greg Ellis Memorial Bursary 2023
Greg Ellis Memorial Bursary 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of All courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 16 Apr 2023. This scholarship is provided by La Trobe University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $1,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australian & New Zealand nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters
- Provided by: La Trobe University
- Deadline: 16 Apr 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $1,000
This award is funded by Ms. Suzette Hartwell, who wishes to fund an award in honor of her late husband Greg Ellis. Greg undertook his BA and MA at La Trobe University on the Bendigo campus and taught across the disciplines of Business, Law, Taxation, and Accounting at La Trobe for over a decade.
Eligibility for The Greg Ellis Memorial Award Bursary:
- Applicant must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa.
- Candidate should have a current undergraduate or postgraduate coursework enrolment in business, finance, commerce, or law degree program on any campus of La Trobe University.
- Students must be studying full-time and maintaining satisfactory academic progress.
- Applicant should be able to demonstrate educational disadvantage, including but not limited to:
- Financial hardship
- Significant caring responsibilities
- Disability or medical condition
- Refugee background
- Relocation from a regional or remote location
- Other hardships or disadvantage
- Preference will be given to academically high-achieving students.
Value of the Bursary:
The Greg Ellis Memorial Bursary provides a single payment of $1,000.