Details about GREAT Scholarships for International Students in UK 2023
GREAT Scholarships for International Students in UK 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of All subjects offered by the universities. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by British Council and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, £10,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Bangladesh, China, Egypt, Ghana, Kenya, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Thailand, Turkey and Vietnam nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, £10,000
GREAT Scholarships offer students from 14 countries the opportunity to have £10,000 towards their tuition fees for a wide range of one-year taught postgraduate courses.
Bangladesh, China, Egypt, Ghana, Kenya, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Thailand, Turkey and Vietnam.
Eligibility for the GREAT Scholarships:
- Applicants must be citizens of the eligible countries listed above.
- Candidates should have an undergraduate degree, be motivated, and have an interest in the proposed subject area.
- Students must meet the English language requirement of the UK HEI.
- Candidates should establish an engagement with the UK as a scholar, through personal and academic fulfillment.
- Students must be willing to attend a networking event of all UK-based GREAT scholars, to discuss experiences and capture perceptions of studying in the UK and be willing to maintain contact with the British Council and their HEI and act as an ambassador for the GREAT Scholarships.
- As an alumnus of the GREAT Scholarships, be willing occasionally to speak to potential candidates about their own experience of studying in the UK.
How to apply?
- Visit the university page above to find out more information and then follow the link through to the university's website.
- Apply for individual scholarships following the instructions given on each universities’ scholarship web pages.
- Successful scholars will be informed by individual universities on the result of their applications.
- Scholarship funding will be issued to successful scholars by individual universities after registration.