Details about Erasmus School of History, Culture and Communication(ESHCC) Holland Scholarship for excellent non-EEA applicants 2023
Erasmus School of History, Culture and Communication(ESHCC) Holland Scholarship for excellent non-EEA applicants 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of All courses offered at the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Apr 2023. This scholarship is provided by Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, €5,000 per month . This scholarship is open for: Open to non-EEA nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters
- Provided by: Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science
- Deadline: 30 Apr 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, €5,000 per month
- Applicant must be a non-EEA national (not holding an extra EEA nationality).
- You have submitted your application to the Erasmus School of History, Culture, and Communication for a full-time English-taught bachelor's or master's degree (ESHCC).
- You have never before pursued a degree-seeking course of study in a Dutch educational institution.
- You will be required to pay the institutional tuition charge because you do not qualify for the lower statutory fee due to your nationality.
- Your grade point average from previous coursework shows that you are a strong candidate.
- ESHCC will inform all applicants about the outcome of the selection before 1 June.
- The Dean of ESHCC will decide on the award of the scholarships, based on the advice of the departments’ scholarship committees.
- A scholarship can only be granted if an applicant starts with the ESHCC programme he or she applied for.
- In principle a fair distribution of scholarships over the various programmes will take place. This principle may be deviated from and priority may be given to applicants for certain programmes. Additionally, the school may strive for a certain distribution over countries or continents.