Details about Graduate School Conference Funds
Graduate School Conference Funds is offered for Masters degree in the field of Subjects offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Jun 2017. This scholarship is provided by Kings College London and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to £300 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 15 Jun 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to £300
Graduate School Conference Funds is to assist students giving oral or poster presentations at conferences.
- Applicants of Graduate School Conference Funds must be currently enrolled at King’s College London as a postgraduate taught or postgraduate research student.
- While at King’s applicant must be presenting their research proposal.
- Candidates must be accepted to give a presentation on paper or poster at a conference.
- Applicants must be supported by their supervisor to attend the conference.
- Candidate must seek funds from other sources.
- Applicants are required to submit all their documentation on the correct date of deadline.
- Selected candidates must provide the offer of acceptance for the conference to receive the Graduate School Conference Funds award.