Details about Graduate Fellowships at University of Notre Dame 2023
Graduate Fellowships at University of Notre Dame 2023 is offered for Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of All courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 08 Mar 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Notre Dame and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, stipend + research support . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Research Fellow/ Scientist
- Provided by: University of Notre Dame
- Deadline: 08 Mar 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, stipend + research support
- The applicants for Graduate Fellowships can be of any discipline like engineering, arts, law, social sciences etc.
- The candidates should be outstanding scholarly records, research or artistic achievements.
- The fellows should submit projects that have clarity and touch the integrative, normative questions as they involve the Catholic tradition.
- The applicants should be able to interact with the other fellows and participate in the collegial discussions.
- The fellows for Graduate Fellowships should not have any other commitments and should be devoted to the fellowship.
- The candidates applying for Graduate Fellowships are evaluated based on their proposal strength, objectives, relevant methodologies, and project organization explained in the proposal.
- The applicants are assessed based on the capability of addressing major issues, doing research and ability to contribute to the society.
- A curriculum vitae (less than 4 pages)
- An abstract of the proposal (less than 400 words)
- A research proposal (less than 6 pages)
- Bibliography (two pages)
- A letter of reference