Details about Gordon Signy Fellowships, 2022
Gordon Signy Fellowships, 2022 is offered for Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of Pathology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Jun 2022. This scholarship is provided by World association of pathology and laboratory medicine and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Up to USD 7,500 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Research Fellow/ Scientist
- Provided by: World association of pathology and laboratory medicine
- Deadline: 30 Jun 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Up to USD 7,500
Eligibility for Gordon Signy Fellowships, 2022:
- The fellowship is open to applicants of all countries currently living in their own country.
- Applicants can take the training in any country other than the applicant's own country.
- The candidate applying should have completed his/her training in subjects like anatomical or clinical pathology.
- The prior training of the candidate should not be more than 10 years old.
- Letter of acceptance from the training director. a teacher, supervisor, mentor or faculty.
- Copies of the candidate's Medical Degree and Certificate of Training.
- Candidate should also submit a disclosure of support from which he/she will be receiving the financial support other than the fellowship.
- A detailed curriculum vitae should include name and address, current employment, education, memberships and other details of the candidate.
Value of Gordon Signy Fellowships, 2022:
- The successful applicants of Gordon Signy Fellowships, 2022 will receive an award of USD 5,000 and is paid in two installments, out of which the USD 4,500 is provided at the beginning of a period of study and USD 500 will be provided after receiving the reports of the fellow's experiences.
- If the training period exceeds 89 days; at the discretion of the Regents of the Fellowship, USD 7,500 may be awarded to the candidate.