Details about Gordon Signy Fellowships 2018
Gordon Signy Fellowships 2018 is offered for Bachelors, Masters, PhD, Post Doc degree in the field of Pathology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Jun 2018. This scholarship is provided by World association of pathology and laboratory medicine and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $5,000 for whole program . This scholarship is open for: Open for all nationalities.
- The fellowship is open to applicants of all countries.
- Applicants can take the training in any country other than applicant's own country.
- The candidate applying should have completed his/her training in subjects like anatomical or clinical pathology.
- The prior training of the candidate should not be more than 10 years old.
- The value of the scholarship awarded is US $5,000 and is paid in two instalments, out of which US $4,500 is provided at the beginning of a period of study and $500 will be provided after receiving the reports of the fellow's experiences.
- If the training period exceeds 89 days; at the discretion of the Regents of the Fellowship, US $7,500 may be awarded to the candidate.
- Candidates should submit a letter of acceptance from the training director.
- Letter of reference from a teacher, supervisor, mentor or faculty.
- Copies of candidate's Medical Degree and Certificate of Training.
- Candidate should also submit a disclosure of support from which he/she will be receiving the financial support other than the fellowship.
- A detailed curriculum vitae which should include name and address, current employment, education, memberships and other details of the candidate.