Details about Gordon Signy Fellowships 2019
Gordon Signy Fellowships 2019 is offered for Bachelors, Masters, PhD, Post Doc degree in the field of Pathology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Jun 2019. This scholarship is provided by World association of pathology and laboratory medicine and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $5,000 for whole program . This scholarship is open for: Open for all nationalities.
Eligibility for Gordon Signy Fellowships 2019:
- The fellowship is open to applicants of all countries.
- Applicants can take the training in any country other than the applicant's own country.
- The candidate applying should have completed his/her training in subjects like anatomical or clinical pathology.
- The prior training of the candidate should not be more than 10 years old.
Value of Gordon Signy Fellowships 2019:
- The value of the scholarship awarded is the US $5,000 and is paid in two installments, out of which the US $4,500 is provided at the beginning of a period of study and $500 will be provided after receiving the reports of the fellow's experiences.
- If the training period exceeds 89 days; at the discretion of the Regents of the Fellowship, US $7,500 may be awarded to the candidate.
- Candidates should submit a letter of acceptance from the training director.
- Letter of reference from a teacher, supervisor, mentor or faculty.
- Copies of the candidate's Medical Degree and Certificate of Training.
- Candidate should also submit a disclosure of support from which he/she will be receiving the financial support other than the fellowship.
- A detailed curriculum vitae which should include name and address, current employment, education, memberships and other details of the candidate.
Deadline for Gordon Signy Fellowships 2019:
- The last date to apply for Gordon Signy Fellowships 2019 is 30th June 2019.