Details about GJU Sur-place Scholarships, 2022
GJU Sur-place Scholarships, 2022 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Arts. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Aug 2022. This scholarship is provided by German Jordanian University (GJU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, €2500 tuition fees + monthly allowance of living costs + travel expenses . This scholarship is open for: Open to nationals of Jordan.
- Deadline: 31 Aug 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, €2500 tuition fees + monthly allowance of living costs + travel expenses
- German Jordanian University is offering GJU Sur-place Scholarships, 2022 to nationals of Jordan.
- Applicants for GJU Sur-place Scholarships, 2022 will be selected based on the school GPA, motivation letter, performance in the interview, and an English/Arabic proficiency test.
- Candidates applying to study in the Translation program are also eligible.
- The following documents must be submitted by the applicants for GJU Sur-place Scholarships, 2022:
- Letter of motivation in English
- Application form
- Copy of passport
- Certified Copy of Secondary School Certificate
- The SurPlace-scholarships comprise a lump sum (2500 Euro per year) that covers part of the study fees at the GJU
- A monthly allowance that approximately covers the costs of living (there are no major study fees in Germany)
- A travel allowance for the trip to Germany