Details about Geographical Information Systems - International Masters Excellence Scholarships at University of Leeds 2024
Geographical Information Systems - International Masters Excellence Scholarships at University of Leeds 2024 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Geography. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 17 May 2024. This scholarship is provided by University of Leeds and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 50% of tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all except UK nationals.
- Deadline: 17 May 2024
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 50% of tuition fees
International candidates who exhibit exceptional academic accomplishments are eligible to apply for these prestigious international scholarships, which come with a 50% tuition price discount. There aren't many scholarships available.
Eligibility for Geographical Information Systems - International Masters Excellence Scholarships:
- The student should be self-funding or partially funded
- To pay tuition, the candidate must be considered an international student. The applicant must have applied for admission to a master's program listed in the section of qualifying courses for 2024–2025.
- According to the standards the school uses to determine offers, the candidate must be able to show an outstanding academic record and be expected to get or have earned a bachelor's degree with a First, or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal and professional abilities should be demonstrated by the candidate through extracurricular activities and/or job experience.
- Eligible Course: Geographical Information Systems MSc
Applying Candidates must fill out the online application. Please be aware that to continue, you will need your University of Leeds Application ID.