Details about GDAI PhD Scholarships 2022
GDAI PhD Scholarships 2022 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Governance for Development in Africa. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Mar 2023. This scholarship is provided by School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS) University of London and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Tuition fee + £16,000 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to students of Africa.
- Degree: PhD
- Provided by: School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS) University of London
- Deadline: 31 Mar 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Tuition fee + £16,000 per year
The Centre of African Studies, SOAS University of London is offering 1 PhD scholarship to African nationals funded by the Mo Ibrahim Foundation. The scholarships are offered in the fields of Development Studies, Law, Economics, International Relations/Politics, MA African Studies, CISD (Centre for International Studies and Diplomacy), DEFIMS (Department for Financial and Management Studies ), and Distance Learning: CEFIMS(Centre for Financial and Management Studies).
Eligibility for GDAI PhD Scholarships 2022 :
- The candidates should be nationals of Africa.
- The candidates applying for GDAI PhD Scholarships 2022 should have an unconditional offer for the PhD.
- The applicants can apply for the scholarship once the place is secured.
- The applicants for GDAI PhD Scholarships 2022 will be assessed based on their academic merit.
- The applicants should submit a curriculum vitae, a research proposal, and a copy of the unconditional offer.
- The candidates should also submit a statement explaining knowledge and interest in governance-related issues in not more than 2 pages.
Value of GDAI PhD Scholarships 2022 :
- Tuition fee waiver.
- A Stipend of £16,000 per year.
Deadline for GDAI PhD Scholarships 2022:
- The last date to apply for GDAI PhD Scholarships 2022 is 31st March 2022.