Details about Gaza-Palestine Taught Postgraduate Scholarship, 2017
Gaza-Palestine Taught Postgraduate Scholarship, 2017 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Full-time postgraduate taught Masters' courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 May 2017. This scholarship is provided by University of Sheffield and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fees + support towards living expenses . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of Gaza.
- Deadline: 31 May 2017
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fees + support towards living expenses
- The university of Sheffield is offering Gaza-Palestine Taught Postgraduate Scholarship, 2017 to citizens of Gaza that cover the tuition fees and offers support towards living expenses.
- Candidates must be classified as overseas for fee purposes.
- Candidates must be self-funded to be eligible for Gaza-Palestine Taught Postgraduate Scholarship, 2017.
- Candidates must have received a conditional or an unconditional offer for entry into a full-time postgraduate taught Masters' course from the University of Sheffield by 26 May 2017.
- Distance learning, part-time students are ineligible to apply.
- Candidates must not be in receipt of other scholarships/discounts/rewards from university or external sources.
- Candidates applying for Gaza-Palestine Taught Postgraduate Scholarship, 2017 must provide a clear rationale for entry into a postgraduate program.
- Future ambitions, goals related to the proposed postgraduate degree and must be clearly articulated.
- Candidates must also justify how their learning will be beneficial for others.
- Applicants must outline challenges to academic progress and how they will overcome the barriers.