Details about Fully Funded PhD positions in Information Retrieval, 2017
Fully Funded PhD positions in Information Retrieval, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Information Retrieval. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Apr 2017. This scholarship is provided by University of Copenhagen and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, DKK 309,109 + pension up to DKK 42,699 + mobility, family allowance . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 30 Apr 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, DKK 309,109 + pension up to DKK 42,699 + mobility, family allowance
The university of Copenhagen is offering Fully Funded Ph.D. positions in Information Retrieval, 2017 for students who are interested in Information Retrieval.
- Candidates applying for Fully Funded Ph.D. positions in Information Retrieval, 2017 must have received a Master's degree in Mathematics, Computer Science or related field.
- Applicants are expected to have a strong background in Mathematics.
- Candidates must possess strong programming skills.
- Applicants must be proficient in English language (written and oral).
- Applicants of Fully Funded Ph.D. positions in Information Retrieval, 2017 must excel in one of the following criteria:
- Excellent academic record and grades that document them
- Honors and awards
- Work experience
- Professional qualifications
- Scientific publications in recognized venues
- Transcripts with certified translation if they are not in English or Danish
- Scientific publications in pdf format
- Letter of motivation in two pages describing how the qualifications are met
- Master's thesis in pdf format
- Assessment of Master's thesis
- Two letters of recommendation