Details about Fulbright Student Scholarship Program, 2022
Fulbright Student Scholarship Program, 2022 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Any field of study except electrical, mechanical and computer engineering, dentistry, medicine, pharmacy, nursing, or other clinical fields. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Oct 2022. This scholarship is provided by US Federal Government and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, roundtrip airfare, tuition, books, health insurance, and room and board . This scholarship is open for: Open to Lebanese students, long-term Palestinian resident in Lebanon.
- Deadline: 31 Oct 2022
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, roundtrip airfare, tuition, books, health insurance, and room and board
Embassy of the United States of America, Beirut, Lebanon is conducting Fulbright Student Scholarship Program, 2022 for students who wish to pursue Master's degree in.
- Applicants for Fulbright Student Scholarship Program must be citizens of Lebanon or legal long-term permanent residents in Lebanon.
- Applicants must be residing in Lebanon at the time of application.
- US citizens or green card holders (legal permanent residents) are not eligible to apply for Fulbright Student Scholarship Program, 2022.
- Candidates must show academic excellence in their field of specialization and have received their Bachelor's degree or expect to receive one by summer, 2022 from a recognized institute of Lebanon.
- Applicants are required to pursue fields of study that benefit Lebanese society and/or Lebanese-American relations.
- Students from the following mentioned fields of study are given more preference.
- social sciences
- urban planning
- gender studies
- rural and economic development
- political science
- public administration
- other fields of study that are unavailable in Lebanon
- Candidates must be applying for Master's degree in any fields except nursing, pharmacy, mechanical and computer engineering, dentistry, electrical, medicine, or other clinical fields (nursing administration is permitted).
- A minimum score of 80 in TOEFL(IBT) must be secured by the candidates to be eligible for Fulbright Student Scholarship Program.
- Applicants who have not previously studied in the US are given more preference.
- After the completion of their study, scholarship holders must return to Lebanon for a minimum of two years.
- During those two years, scholarships holders will be eligible to apply only for a student, tourist, and business visas to the U.S and will ineligible for U.S. employment, immigration or residency visas.
- Curriculum vitae or résumé
- Copy of all degrees in English (if available)
- Documentation of class rank (if available)
- TOEFL iBT score
- Copy of biodata page in their passport
- Three sealed letters of recommendation of which two must be from university professors
- One official transcript for each undergraduate and graduate degree
- Two recent passport-sized photos with their name written on the back of the photos